10004 - Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote Anti-Seize 1 lb Brushtop Can
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: 10004-1Pack
Copper Anti-Seize & Thread Lubricant - NSF H2
A low-friction, anti-seize lubricant manufactured from a combination of micro-size copper flakes and graphite dispersed in a water-resistant grease and fortified with antioxidants, plus rust and corrosion inhibitors.
KOPR-KOTE provides a shield against metal-to-metal contact, preventing seizure and corrosion. It fills irregularities and imperfections and resists welding, hardening, or setting.
KOPR-KOTE provides low friction and cushions impact and shock loads. Low shear between particles reduces stick-slip, allowing quick disassembly with minimum wrench torque. It will not squeeze out of the threads, gum up, or wash off.
- Lowers friction
- Not affected by contraction, expansion, or vibration
- Reduces wrench torque
- Will not run, drip, or settle out
- Permits reuse of fittings; saves stud, bolt, and nut replacement
- Contains no lead or zinc
- Available in convenient aerosol form (Aerosol not NSF H2)
- Base Materials: Complex / Petroleum
- Friction / Nut-Factor: (Nut-Factor) - 0.15 - 1” B7 Studs @ 80,000 psi Contact Stress
- Certifications: Not classified as a marine pollutant - DOT Approval CA2004080025, NSF Registered H2 (No. 120923)*, Conforms to MIL-PRF-907F, Conforms to RAYTHEON spec M8656839 Type II
- Service Rating: -65° to 1800°F, -54°C to 982°C
View all Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote Products