Jet-Lube 10004 - Kopr-Kote Anti-Seize 1 lb Brushtop Can
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: 10004-1Pack
JET-LUBE KOPR-KOTE is a low-friction, anti-seize lubricant manufactured from a combination of micro-size copper flakes and graphite dispersed in a water-resistant grease and fortified with antioxidants, plus rust and corrosion inhibitors. KOPR-KOTE contains CZ-EX®: JET-LUBE's EP additive, providing protection unequalled by competitive brands.
- Retains the equipment in serviceable condition
- Environmentally safe formula is free of sulfur, lead, and other environmentally undesirable metals
- Assures protection against rust, oxidation, and corrosion
- Will not harden, evaporate, or settle out; and requires no thinning
- Water resistant and excellent for rough-cut threads made of cast iron, steel, and most alloys
- Has controlled frictional characteristics so that the surfaces of the nut & bolt are torque to the designed K-Factor
- Assures full hydraulic efficiency by allowing the metal surfaces to slide over each other without metal-to-metal contact
KOPR-KOTE provides a shield against metal-to-metal contact, preventing seizure and corrosion. It fills irregularities and imperfections and resists welding, hardening, or setting. KOPR-KOTE provides low friction and cushions impact and shock loads. Low shear between particles reduces stick-slip, allowing quick disassembly with minimum wrench torque. It will not squeeze out of the threads, gum up, or wash off.
Specially formulated to prevent excessive over torque issues and has a very high static friction factor of 0.15, the unique blend of complex thickeners to help evenly distribute the copper flake onto the metal surfaces to eliminate metal to threaded metal contact.
KOPR-KOTE is ideal for use on threaded connections, pump housings, flanges, studs, exhaust manifold bolts, compressor heads, autoclaves, lathe centers, etc.
Not recommended for oxygen services or on aluminum coated parts or fasteners
View all Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote Products