Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote Geothermal Tool Joint & Drill Collar Coumpund
- Availability: In Stock
KOPR-KOTE GEOTHERMAL drill collar and tool joint compound is a premium-quality, unleaded compound containing copper flake, graphite, and other natural extreme pressure and anti-wear additives.
- Extreme High Temp -0°F to 700°F
- Contains no lead or zinc.
- Extreme pressure additives provide additional protection against seizing and galling and allow consistent makeup.
- Non-Melt Formula
- Unequaled resistance to makeup downhole.
- Sticks to wet joints.
- Double Duty Drill Collar Compound
- Thickener: Bentone Clay
- Fluid Type: Petroleum
- Dropping Point (ASTM D-2265): None
- Specific Gravity: 1.15
- Density (lb/gal): 9.6k
- Oil Separation (ASTM D-6184) WT. % LOSS @ 212°F (100°C): <3.0
- Flash Point (ASTM D-92): >590°F (310°C)
- NLGI Grade: 1.5
- Penetration @ 77°F (ASTM D-217): 275 - 305
- Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D-4048): 1A, typical
4-Ball (ASTM D-2596):
- Weld Point, kgf: 800, typical
Friction Factor: 1.15 (standard service)
- Relative to RP7G
- Service Rating: 0°F (-18°C) TO 700° (370°C)