Caterpillar 150-4142 1504142 Fuel Filter
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: 150-4142-1Pack
Standard Efficiency Fuel Filter
Cat Standard Efficiency Fuel Filters are recommended for normal duty filtration in a wide range of Cat equipment. Cat Filters use fiberglass spiral roving and acrylic beads to keep filter media pleats from flexing as fluid travels through the media, ensuring contaminants are captured and held. This is important any time your engine is running, but is particularly important during machine cold start and shutdown. Pleats in will-fit filters often flex, releasing contaminants through the filter media into the “clean” side where they cause additional component wear.
Cat filters help prevent damage to your fuel system and keep your Cat machinery performing at optimum levels. Designed and manufactured by the same company that makes your Cat iron, we provide quality parts to ensure long-term integrity of your equipment.
Choosing genuine Cat Filters protects your equipment – and your bottom line.
- Designed by Caterpillar to be an integrated component of your critical fuel system
- Only available from Caterpillar
- No one knows Cat Fuel Systems better than Caterpillar
- Cat Filters perform better than will-fitters
Efficiency Rating: Standard Efficiency
Engine - Industrial
3011C 3003 3013 3013C 3014 3024 3024C C0.5 C1.1 C1.5 C2.2
* All fitment filter part numbers are based on your engine serial number.
* Please confirm with our team if you are unsure this filter will fit your engine.