14415 - Jet-Lube Seal-Guard 20 kg / 44 lb Pail
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: 14415
Premium Thread Compound - Environmental Formula
Specifically formulated to meet the performance requirements of proprietary, metal-to-metal seal, and high interference connection designs utilizing today's high performance materials including super chrome and high alloy steels. SEAL-GUARD's formulation uses a tightly controlled small particle size distribution and may not provide optimum sealability on buttress thread forms.
SEAL-GUARD is formulated using an advanced base grease and additive technology (CZ-EX PLUS) with enhanced high and low strength polymers and innovative solid lubricants. The result is superior lubrication under high loads with galling resistance equivalent to heavy metal based compounds in a totally metal free formulation. This cutting edge technology provides a high affinity to metal surfaces with a relatively low added solids content. This formula has a large percentage of submicron particles that create a film which gives consistent frictional performance without restricting proper engagement of the connection.
- Recommended for use on premium mechanical seal an 8-round connection, flow lines, nuts, bolts, etc. Can be utilized on jacking systems.
- Advanced base grease and additive technology
- Enhanced high & low strength polymers
- High film strength protects against galling
- Small particle solids to accommodate premium connection design requirements
- Sub-micron particles formed by chemical reaction
- H₂S inhibitor
- Sticks to wet or oily threads
- Environmentally safe
Base Materials: Complex / Petroleum
Friction / K-Factor: 1.0 (Relative to API MODIFIED)
Certifications: Ospar Commission - Harmonized Offshore Chemical Notification Format (HOCNF) CLASSIFICATION: “Red” rating for Norway CLASSIFICATION: “D” for The United Kingdom and The Netherlands
Service Rating: -20°F to 450°F, -29°C to 232°C