Jet-Lube 10050 - Kopr-Kote Anti-Seize 14 oz Cartridge
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: 10050-1Pack
Industrial Copper Anti-Seize & Thread Lubricant - NSF H2
KOPR-KOTE® 1/4 oz. cartridge anti-seize grease of Jet-Lube is a low-friction, anti-seize lubricant manufactured from a combination of micro-size copper flakes and graphite dispersed in a water-resistant grease and fortified with antioxidants, plus rust and corrosion inhibitors.
KOPR-KOTE provides a shield against metal-to-metal contact, preventing seizure and corrosion. It fills irregularities and imperfections and resists welding, hardening, or setting.
KOPR-KOTE provides low friction and cushions impact and shock loads. Low shear between particles reduces stick-slip, allowing quick disassembly with minimum wrench torque. It will not squeeze out of the threads, gum up, or wash off.
- Lowers friction
- Not affected by contraction, expansion, or vibration
- Reduces wrench torque
- Will not run, drip, or settle out
- Permits reuse of fittings; saves stud, bolt, and nut replacement
- Has controlled frictional characteristics so that the surfaces of the nut & bolt are torque to the designed K-Factor
- Contains no lead or zinc
- Available in convenient aerosol form (Aerosol not NSF H2)
Specifications:Base Materials: Complex / Petroleum
Friction / Nut-Factor: 0.15
Certifications: Not classified as a marine pollutant DOT Approval CA2004080025, NSF Registered H2 (No. 120923)*, Conforms to MIL-PRF-907F Conforms to RAYTHEON spec M8656839 Type II
Service Rating: -65° to 1800°F, -54°C to 982°C
View all Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote Products