Stiffy SHT2 72″ Safe Hand Tool
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku: SHT2-72
The Stiffy Hand Safety Tool™ saves fingers, hands, and arms by avoiding pinch points and crunch points.
- It provides real solutions for a safer working environment.
- Hand safety tools are crucial to the implementation of hands-free and hands-off policies.
- Creates a buffer zone of safety, where workers can guide, maneuver, and spot suspended loads while avoiding pinch points and crush points.
- The Stiffy Hand Safety Tool™ gives operators a way to mitigate risk by equipping and training workers to not place themselves in danger by working in unsafe proximity to hazardous suspended loads.
- Handmade in America
The SHT 2 hand tool is enhanced with a carbon fiber sleeve on the neck where the tooling head is mounted. The results are a significant increase in the tool's strength.
If someone breaks a Stiffy Hand Tool using it properly, that usually means a potential injury was prevented.
- Drilling platforms: offshore and onshore, loading and unloading OTR trucks
- "Hands-Free" guiding, spotting, and landing suspended loads
- Maneuvering drill pipe and all types of tubular on pipe racks or on the platform
- Snagging taglines and sling legs
Load testing: Static Pull = 400 lbs. Compression = 600 lbs.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THESE LENGTHS: