23723 - Jet-Lube NCS-30 ECF 1 Gal. Pail
- Availability: In Stock
NCS-30® ECF™ is a premium quality, nonmetallic compound containing chemically inert fibers and EXTREME PRESSURE and ANTI-WEAR additives.
These are blended into Jet-Lube’s biodegradable base grease, which gives a wide temperature range, superior adhesion to wet steel surfaces, resistance to water wash off and the ability to withstand invert and high-pH muds.
Ospar Commission-HOCNF (Harmonized Offshore Chemical Notification Format)
CLASSIFICATION: “Yellow” rating for Norway
CLASSIFICATION: “E” for The United Kingdom & The Netherlands
- Biodegradable, non-bioaccumulative and nontoxic
- Contains no metals
- Excellent performance on high-chrome or nickel alloys • Excellent protection against seizing and galling
- Sticks to wet joints
- Consistent rig floor make up
- Nonconductive for MWD applications
- Provides maximum protection on Wedge Thread™ drill string connection designs
- Designed for optimum performance on all Rotary-Shouldered connections such as Tool Joints and Drill Collars.
- Can be used on premium/proprietary thread designs such as Double-Shouldered, Wedge Thread™*, and other types of mechanical seal designs.
- May also be used on certain non-interference tubing thread designs when properly torque compensated
- Color: Beige
- Thickener: Complex Thickeners
- Fluid Type: Synthetic & Vegetable
- Dropping Point (ASTM D-2265): <450°F (232°C)
- Specific Gravity, typical: 1.36
- Density (lb/gal), typical: 11.35
- Oil Separation (ASTM D-6184) WT. % LOSS @ 212°F (100°C): <5.0
- Flash Point (ASTM D-92): >450°F (232°C)
- NLGI Grade: 1 - 1.5
- Penetration @ 77°F (ASTM D-217): 300 - 330
- Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D-4048): 1A, typical
- Friction Factor Relative to API RP 7G 1.0 (drill strings)
- Salt Fog Resistance (ASTM B-117): 5% NaCl >2000 hrs., 20% NaCl >750 hrs
- Service Temperature: -10°F (-23°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- EPA 1311-TCLP: Non-Detected
- Service Rating: -55°F (-47°C) TO 300° (149°C)