10113 - Jet-Lube Kopr-Kote 2.5 Gal. Pail
- Availability: In Stock
KOPR-KOTE drill collar and tool joint compound is a premium-quality, unleaded compound containing copper flake, graphite, and other natural extreme pressure and antiwear additives.
- Not classified as a marine pollutant - DOT Approval CA2004080025
- Contains no lead or zinc.
- NSF H2 Registered
- Extreme-pressure additives provide additional protection against seizing and galling and allow consistent makeup.
- Aluminum-complex grease base protects against rust and corrosion.
- Sticks to wet joints.
- Unequaled resistance to makeup downhole.
- Approved by NAM/Shell for under-balanced drilling applications
- Thickener: Aluminum Complex
- Fluid Type: Petroleum
- Dropping Point (ASTM D-2265): 450°F (232°C)
- Specific Gravity: 1.15
- Density (lb/gal): 9.6k
- Oil Separation (ASTM D-6184) WT. % LOSS @ 212°F (100°C): <3.0
- Flash Point (ASTM D-92): >430°F (221°C)
- NLGI Grade: 1
- Penetration @ 77°F (ASTM D-217): 310 - 330
- Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D-4048): 1A, typical
4-Ball (ASTM D-2596):
- Weld Point, kgf: 800, typical
Friction Factor: 1.15 (standard service)
- (Relative to API RP 7G): 1.25 (very severe service)
- Service Rating: 0°F (-18°C) TO 450° (232°C)